Detox Baths are everything. I like to take at least 2 a month. When I’m super on top of my self care routine, I get one in a week!
We get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of life sometimes we fail to treat ourselves to the things we need! A detox bath being one of them. Detox baths are so essential to your self care routine.
Some of the benefits are:
- Increases blood flow
- Improves muscle and nerve function
- Reduces inflammation
- Lower stress
- Balances pH levels
- Relieve headache
- Help treat colds, flu and other illnesses
- Boost immune system
I don’t know about you but after a long day of life, I just be wanting to hop in the shower, hop out, and get in the bed. The prep of a bath can seem daunting. Not to mention having to clean up afterwards. But loving on yourself is major!
The prep for a detox bath isn’t even that ridiculous either. It only takes 4 household products.
All you need is:
- 1 cup Baking soda
- ¼ Epsom Salt ( hearty handful )
- 2 cap fulls of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Desired essential oils
Think of it as a deconstructed bath bomb! The essential oils play a MAJOR part in the experience as well. There is targeted relief from each oil combo!
Here are some oil combinations you should try:
- Lavender + Eucalyptus – Destress (my fave!)
- Lemongrass + Rose – Muscle tension relief
- Eucalyptus + Bergamot – Mood booster
- Frankincense + Lavender – Headache relief
- Rosemary + Peppermint + Lemon – Decongestion
- Lemon + Peppermint + Bergamot – Peace blend
I live for a good detox bath. Can you tell?
Here are some of my favorite detox bath time must haves.
I get a little coin on items purchased below. I completely stand behind these products as if I made them myself; I thought you should know that I’ve partnered with my favorite retailers to get you some cool bath time products!!